Comment and I'll give you a letter; then you have to list ten things you LOVE that begin with that letter. Afterward, post this in your journal and give out some letters of your own.kerryryan
challenged me to 'T'
- How could this not be number one on my list?! It is made of awesome. Way better than Doctor Who. It's very Buffy like in humour and plot ... and episode names actually. Something Borrowed/Something Blue Sleeper/Sleeper ... I could go on but I won't bore you.
2. Tia Maria
- The coffee flavoured goodness that burns in the good way when downed straight. Hell yeah. Tastes good when added to coffee to make a lovely Calypso Coffee
- Just because.
- I'm a very tactile person so hugs are appreciated. No reason needed.
- Not seen all that much but I bloody love it. And the music is good to sing along to.
- None have beaten the one I used to get in sixth form ... mmm ...
(The TV programme) - Love the humour and Simon Casey. The donkey and the sheep randomly in every episode. Ooooh and Jonas Armstrong is in one (?) series.
8. Tiny Dancers
- They're a band from Sheffield who play an interesting mix of music which is probably best described as folk-rock. But you really should give them a listen even if that sounds a bit weird as I doubt I've done them justice. Seen them live 3 times now and they have some of the most original merchandise I have ever seen.
- It's a larger. Lovely and strong and expensive. Oh well.
- Cos it is real. And is my money box. And my pen.
Yeah I ran out of ideas. Though T
was gonna be WAY easy than that!