// RULES: Go to Google and type in your first name and the phrase. Copy and paste the first sentence/phrase you get that makes sense. Tag [insert number here] friends. Please be mature and use your REAL 1st name. //
Q: Type in "[your name] needs" in the Google search:
A: Alexandra needs ample social stimulation, is somewhat of a flirt, and likes to have many friends of both sexes.
( Read more... )
|I took the "handwriting personality" quiz on gURL.com|
|my handwriting personality is...|
Your handwriting reveals you as a thoughtful, intellectual type who avoids fake people and places where there's lots of noise and crowds. You're probably the one people go to when they're feeling super sad. Read more...
What does your handwriting reveal about you?
Hope everyone's good. Not long until new Torchwood now :D
It's coming even sooner for me as I've managed to get (read mrhapptits bought me) a ticket for the preview screening on 12th June in London. I'm excited already! Wonder which cast members other than John Barrowman will be there.
( Read more... )
1. Bold the names of guys you'd definitely shag.
2. Italicize the names of guys you might shag after a little persuasion.
3. Leave the guys who don't do anything for you alone.
4. Put a question mark after the guys you've never heard of. ?
5. Strike the guys you wouldn't touch with a ten-foot pole.
6. ADD FOUR OF YOUR OWN AT THE END.
NOTE THAT THESE ARE THE FICTIONAL CHARACTERS, NOT THE ACTORS THEMSELVES...
( Read more... )
Stolen from put_that_away , who's not actually someone I know. We've exchanged comments a few times but that's it! Wanted a distraction from researching my dissertation topic and hey presto new post spotted that looked kinda interesting.
Basically, you can just ask me anything you like. You can use the things listed above as prompts if you wish, or you can just ask whatever springs to mind, and you can ask as many questions as you wish.
I only changed one of the prompts (number 4 if you're interested) because I thought the prompt 'Drugs' was rather restrictive, but maybe that's just me. You can still use that one if you want though.
*wonders whether anyone will reply*
Comment and I'll give you a letter; then you have to list ten things you LOVE that begin with that letter. Afterward, post this in your journal and give out some letters of your own.
kerryryan challenged me to 'T'
1. Torchwood - How could this not be number one on my list?! It is made of awesome. Way better than Doctor Who. It's very Buffy like in humour and plot ... and episode names actually. Something Borrowed/Something Blue Sleeper/Sleeper ... I could go on but I won't bore you.
2. Tia Maria - The coffee flavoured goodness that burns in the good way when downed straight. Hell yeah. Tastes good when added to coffee to make a lovely Calypso Coffee
3. Toast - Just because.
4. Touch - I'm a very tactile person so hugs are appreciated. No reason needed.
5. Theatre - Not seen all that much but I bloody love it. And the music is good to sing along to.
6. Teacakes - None have beaten the one I used to get in sixth form ... mmm ...
7. Teachers (The TV programme) - Love the humour and Simon Casey. The donkey and the sheep randomly in every episode. Ooooh and Jonas Armstrong is in one (?) series.
8. Tiny Dancers - They're a band from Sheffield who play an interesting mix of music which is probably best described as folk-rock. But you really should give them a listen even if that sounds a bit weird as I doubt I've done them justice. Seen them live 3 times now and they have some of the most original merchandise I have ever seen.
9. Tiger - It's a larger. Lovely and strong and expensive. Oh well.
10. TARDIS - Cos it is real. And is my money box. And my pen.
Yeah I ran out of ideas. Though T was gonna be WAY easy than that!
2) Italicize those you intend to read.
3) Underline the books you LOVE.
4) Reprint this list in your own LJ so we can try and track down these people who've read 6 and force books upon them ;-)
-B is for Beer of choice?
-C is for something you Crave :
-D is for your Dog' s name:
I could say something really rude now...hmmm... nope sorry, i don't own a dog
-E is for an Essential item you use Every day:
-F is for Favorite TV show at the moment:
-G is for favorite Game:
The Sims 2
-H is for Home town:
-I is for Instruments you play:
-J is for favorite Juice ;
-K is for Kickin ass:
Jones, Ianto Jones. ... not sure what you actually want here!
-L is for Last place you ate:
-M is for Marriage:
-N is for your full Name:
-O is for Overnight hospital stays :
Nope. I refused even though I could have died
-P is for favorite Place:
-Q is for Quote:
Watch Buffy and pick a line any line
-R is for biggest Regret:
Oh there are many
-S is for Status:
Suffering from being in the sun all day
-T is for Time you woke up today :
-U is for Under wear you have on now:
Pink stripey boxers
-V is for a Vegetable you love:
-W is for Worst habit:
self deficating (sp?)
-X is for X- rays youve had:
A fair few.
-Y is for Yummy food you ate today :
None! The real lemonade was yummy though
-Z is for the Zodiac sign:
Meme, snagged from -
Q. What is your wallpaper on your computer?
All you need to know about Torchwood series one in icons
Q. How many televisions you have in your house?
Q. Are you right-handed or left-handed?
Q. Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
Half a tooth
Q. What is the last heavy item you lifted?
Q. Have you ever been knocked out?
Q. If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
Q. If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
I’d add the middle name Leigh, which my parents were going to give me but for some reason decided not to. I feel deprived in not having a middle name.
Q. What colour do you think looks best on you?
Q. Have you ever swallowed a non-food item?
Probably, I like putting things in my mouth…
Q. Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100?
Q. Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000?
Q. Would you never blog again for $50,000
Q. Would you pose naked in a magazine for $250,000?
Q. Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
What’s Hot Sauce?!
Q. Would you, without fear of punishment, take a human life for $1,000,000?
Q: What is in your left pocket?
Q: Is Napoleon Dynamite actually a good movie?
Q: Do you have hardwood or carpet in your house?
Carpet. Hoping to have a wooden floor in my room soon.
Q: Do you sit or stand in the shower?
Both, sometimes I lay down.
Q: How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
3 I think.
Q: Last person who texted you?
Q: Last person who called you?
Q: Last person you hugged?
My mum, I think
Q: Missing someone?
Yep. My friends spread around the country.
Q: Listening to?
Guns ‘n’ Roses – Mr. Brownstone
Livejournal believe it or not!
Q: Worrying about?
Franz t’, Jeans and dressing gown
Q: First place you went this morning?
Q: What can you not wait to do?
See Spatch tomorrow and Liz on Saturday
Q: Do you smile often?
Yep, but often they’re lies.
Q: Are you a friendly person?
That I am.
stolened from irener
1. You have fifty dollars in your pocket...what do you do with it?
So that’s around £25, right? Starbucks coffee & muffin, and buy a few CDs
2. What is your most guilty pleasure?
My readings on livejournal.
3. Have you ever seen someone die?
Animals yes. I held my guinea pig whilst he died.
4. Are you confused as to what lies ahead of you?
Very. I don’t have the foggiest where my life is going.
5. What was the last movie you saw, for pleasure, and would you recommend it?
Serenity. Absolutely awesome. A must see.
6. Do you have a secret?
I do. As do everyone.
7. What is your favourite season or time of year?
I like spring. The scenery and the warm (note not hot) weather.
8. If a person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
I’d do nothing. Happily attachedness should not be messed with.
9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy recently?
Going back to university after the Easter hols.
10. If you could have chosen at birth whether to be a boy or a girl, which would you be?
Girl. I like my dresses.
11. Which of the 7 Deadly Sins do you think you relate to the most, and why?
Greed. I crave the security which comes with money, the not having to worry how much you spend and being able to choose where to live.
12. Thunderstorms- cool or scary?
13. You can have one night of passion...who with?
I had a weird dream about a friend the other night…
14. Would you rather be a really good person or a really interesting person?
15. Do you believe in some form of life after death?
More of a dream-like state.
16. Which fictional character could you most see yourself marrying?
I can’t really see myself marrying any but probably Tara on BtVS.
17. Best sex: rough and fast or slow and tender?
Depends on what’s right for the mood.
18. Do you have a motto? If yes, which one?
Not really, I shall have a think and come back to this one.
19. If you could have one wish granted, what would it be? And no "world peace".
The power of Temporal status.
20. What place most speaks to you?
Glasgow. I don’t really know why but it’s where I’ve felt most at ease and completely at home. Even on my first visit to the city.